This new 40-bed skilled nursing facility and 20-unit Community Based Residential Facility for memory care adjoins the Osceola Medical Center. The neighborhood design concept features spacious rooms with private baths, clustered into three households, one devoted to memory care. Amenities include resident dining with a display kitchen, private dining for family gatherings, activity spaces, common living areas, a wellness center, spa, salon, screened in porches, and three interior courtyards with walking paths and gardens. The floor plan revolves around the chapel with access to a seasonal amphitheater and outdoor dining, weather permitting.
Highlights of the project:
- The pre-design phase of the project included creating a master facility plan that reflected the combined visions of Christian Community Homes and Services and the Osceola Medical Center, while factoring in market demand and enhancing existing care offerings.
- Residents enjoy engaging in meaningful activities, nurturing their spiritual needs and gathering in common spaces throughout their household.
- Spacious suites provide independence, privacy, dignity and room for personal affects to create a sense of belonging.
- Enclosed gardens with walking paths and playground equipment foster multigenerational fun and entertainment for residents and their families.
“CLS did a great job! This is the first project we’ve ever had where all the contingency funding was returned — they never promised us anything they couldn’t deliver.”
– Dan Goodier, Administrator, Christian Community Home