State of Wisconsin Nursing Home Modernization Property Incentive Initiatives
During 2012, the State of Wisconsin has been in the process of revamping the Nursing Home Modernization Property Incentive application and process. The application has been issued through both Leading Age Wisconsin and WHCA. If you would like to review the application, please fill out the information below to receive a link to download the PDF.
[contact-form-7 id=”1186″ title=”Modernization Application”]
How CLS can help…
CLS has been successful in helping clients successfully submit and receive property incentive funding for replacement facilities by focusing on a limited number of quality submissions. To limit the expenditure of resources, CLS will work with providers to review the quality of a potential skilled nursing replacement project as it relates to the criteria established by the State. If the potential project is in alignment with the criteria, and is determined that a strong application can be submitted, we will help coordinate the following services to assist in the application process:
- Complete the Innovations Design Summary and provide related graphics
- Assist in writing the Summary Description of the Project
- Identify the most favorable/applicable Incentive Option(s)
- Differentiate the submission to best position the project for receipt of an award
- Provide Estimated Costs of the project
- Work with your accounting resources to complete the Cost/Savings Comparison Summary and Feasibility Analysis
If you are interested in learning more about the program and its potential applicability to your facility please call Kara Helwig at 920.540.4523 or click here to send an email.