If you are looking for an architectural designer job, Community Living Solutions has an immediate opening for an Architect/Senior Designer. Please see our job description for details.
Architect/Senior Designer Job Description
Community Living Solutions, an industry leader in planning, designing and constructing senior living communities, is seeking a driven candidate with architectural design and drafting experience to be an integral team member within our architectural planning, production and delivery processes. The optimal candidate will:
- Be experienced in coordinating the implementation of concept design solutions through the architectural contract documents and construction administration phases.
- Have the passion and knowledge to produce the highest quality set of contract documents and specifications – be able to conceive and implement quality control measures across the firm.
- Have strong communication and organizational qualities in order to convey ideas, delegate responsibilities and implement solutions.
- Have a high degree of empathy and accountability for our clients’ needs.
- Hold the comprehensiveness and technical quality of our contract documents and customer service to the highest level in the industry.
This Architect / Senior Designer position will be primarily responsible for collaborating with other design and construction team members in order to develop appropriate design solutions and then to implement those design solutions through the construction documentation and administration processes. The Architect / Senior Designer will maintain principal working relationships with senior architectural staff and the Vice President of Design and demonstrate accountability to all staff members of the firm and the firm’s clients.
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum Associates Degree in architecture or related field of study
- Minimum 8 years experience working on architectural projects
- CAD proficiency for architectural design purposes
- BIM-REVIT proficiency for architectural design, rendering and management purposes
- Knowledge of specification writing
- Proficient with data management software such as MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of applicable building and life safety codes
- Knowledge of building materials, building systems, construction techniques and processes
- Ability to creatively and effectively prepare documents for client presentations
- Ability to prepare high-quality contract documents and specifications throughout the schematic design, design development and construction document phases
- Ability to coordinate with engineering, design and regulatory entities
- Ability to perform field inspections and reports for jobs in the construction phase
- Written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Duane Helwig at email@example.com.