The St. Paul Home, a skilled nursing and assisted living facility, desired to implement building transformations and move a remotely located 12-bed short-term rehabilitation facility to its Kaukauna campus. St. Paul established the following goals with Community Living Solutions as part of this project:
- Relocate the 12-bed rehabilitation facility to its Kaukauna campus into a new dedicated wing addition
- Add a 24-bed assisted living Community Based Residential Facility to its campus
- Renovate the existing skilled nursing facility common areas:
- Transform the centralized nursing station and services with a decentralized model
- Renovate existing dining rooms and living spaces within the skilled nursing facility and assisted living building.
“Our decision to select Community Living Solutions as our design/build firm was constantly proven to be the right decision over our two years of projects. We chose them due to their unmatched expertise in skilled nursing and senior living, and the confidence that we had in their creativity in use of space. They did not disappoint. They put great thought into the functionality of the buildings for both older adults and their caregivers, they knew every regulatory requirement inside and out, and their ideas for maximizing space and making logical connections to existing facilities resulted in flawless designs and an efficient work environment. We feared a partner that would do things “cookie cutter,” but they took the time to truly understand our needs, incorporate our wishes, and develop a one of a kind design. Their commitment to client service came through in their constant and clear communication, easy to understand documents, and immediate concern resolution. Our projects were completed on time and within budget to boot. We could not be happier with how they partnered with us or the results they provided.”
– Sondra Norder, President & CEO, St. Paul Elder Services